[X4U] one way audio chat?

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Wed Apr 19 05:38:10 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I was at home last night chatting with a friend and I tried a one way
video chat (since he didn't have a mike or camera at his end). He said
it was working, the audio was fine but that the video was a bit choppy
at times. I thought of turning off the video but couldn't figure out
how. I'm not at home right now where I have OS 10.4.6 installed. this
computer is only at 10.3.9 and isn't equipped with a mike or camera for
me to test it. If I remember correctly the menu only gave me the option
of one way video chat. Is there a way to start a one way audio chat
only?

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com