[X4U] Re: Combo Printer/Scanner/Copiers Compatible with 'Intel Inside'?

Robert (Bob) P. Andris bob at andrisfamily.net
Sun Apr 23 17:30:14 PDT 2006

Let me reply to my own message.  Make that "Combo Printer/Scanner/
Copiers Compatible with 'Intel Inside'?".  I managed to get my 10+
year old Apple LaserWriter Select 360 working on an AppleTalk-to-
Ethernet network.  Whew!  However, it would be great to get the combo
working because of the color and the scanner.

Thanks,
         Bob

Begin forwarded message: