[X4U] Multiple Copies of E-Mail Messages ... Help !!

Jim archaeopteryx at clearwire.net
Mon Apr 24 11:42:43 PDT 2006

I've been receiving multiple copies of messages for about one month
now on my iBook G4. I've had to manually delete over 30,000 (that's
thirty thousand !!!) duplicate messages in Mac Mail, on my iBook G4,
running OS X 10.4.6. On my old PowerMac 7300/500, I've never had any
duplicate messages. I'm running OS 9.1, and use Outlook Express.
Also, never saw this problem with Netscape mail or Eudora mail.

Any ideas? Somebody suggested using a Mail Script, but I couldn't
find the scripts on their website. Does anyone have links to Mail
Scripts that would solve the issue of multiple copies of e-mail
messages? Thanks.

-- macaddict4Him