[X4U] I need to burn WMV files to DVD

Milton van der Veen miltonlist at hurontel.on.ca
Fri Apr 28 09:55:13 PDT 2006

Hi Mark,

Here is a link to a Quicktime component that will let you import WMV
files into the Quicktime Player. I found the link at Google by
putting "wmv quicktime" into Safari's search. It was the first hit.
This component was made available for free within the past couple of
months. I paid for it. :(

  <http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/
wmcomponents.mspx>

Anyway, it will let you export a WMV file to iMovie and/or iDVD and
edit to your heart's content.

That's how I did it with a file I wanted to use.

Milton

  Sleeping Children <www.scaw.org>  Zero Overhead