[X4U] I need to burn WMV files to DVD

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Fri Apr 28 11:12:51 PDT 2006

No, I'm using Toast Titanium 6.

Thanks for everyone's responses. I've forwarded all  your suggestions
home (where the files in question are) and will try them out tonight.
I'll let you know on Monday how I made out.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com