[X4U] iSight on 30" monitor

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Wed Aug 2 07:39:53 PDT 2006

On 2 Aug 2006, at 03:22, Linda wrote:

> On 8/1/06 9:15 PM, Daly Jessup wrote:
>
>> I really like the SightFlex I bought a year or two ago.
>

> oOo, I like that too. Question: Does it "wobble" when you type? Or
> is the
> gooseneck sturdy enough to withstand, say, the breeze from a
> ceiling fan?

I'd say the SightFlex is the best answer, too - no wobble here at all
- the gooseneck is pretty sturdy and the base weighted. I can't say
for sure how it would behave under a ceiling fan as I don't have one
here and the last time I used one was in India, but I would have
thought you'd have to worry about papers & stuff going flying first.

Stroller.