[X4U] iSight on 30" monitor

Steve Self steveself at mac.com
Wed Aug 2 11:37:00 PDT 2006

I would need a hurricane style ceiling fan to get the camera to wobble.
Very stable.
And allows the camera to be closer to the edge of the screen than the
stock apple mounts.
As much as 1/2 an inch extra space between the camera and the edge or
top of the screen results in unacceptable parallax (to me).
This was a good solution when I was getting iSight up and running.

But the new cameras in the frame of the MacBooks and iMacs are even
better then this.

Steve