[X4U] Leopard Features

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 8 16:24:58 PDT 2006

On 8/8/06 3:49 PM, Charles Howse <chowse at charter.net> wrote:

> I haven't researched the hardware requirements, reckon it will be ok
> on my PowerMac G5 1.8GHz PPC w/ 1 GB ram?
>
> My main concern is what will it cost?

Those are also my main concerns: What is the cost and what are the system
requirements? I'm guessing that video cards will be the major deciding
factor for how well the Core Animation effects perform. I assumed that G3s
would not make the cut, but I saw G3 casually mentioned on the Leopard
preview pages. Hmmm, can't find it now. Anyone have a cache of the 64-bit
page from yesterday?

--
Eddie Hargreaves