[X4U] Boot Camp

David Ledger dledger at ivdcs.demon.co.uk
Tue Aug 8 12:05:06 PDT 2006

I don't know how close the US and UK legal models are, just that they
were the same at one time. What the case law rules mean is that
anything not previously decided (like stealing bicycles is previously
decided) are like Schrodinger's cat. Neither legal nor illegal until
tested in a court. As this is an specially worded document it won't
fall into any previously decided category.

David

--
David Ledger - Freelance Unix Sysadmin in the UK.
Chair of HPUX SysAdmin SIG of hpUG technical user group (www.hpug.org.uk)
david.ledger at ivdcs.co.uk
www.ivdcs.co.uk