[X4U] Converting all fonts in PDF to outlines

William Scammell bill at wscd.biz
Wed Aug 9 02:31:07 PDT 2006

Brett:

You do realize that once you change fonts to outlines you won't be
able to adjust the text, right?

Also, I believe you'd need the font loaded in order to convert it to
outlines.

Have you tried opening the PDFs in Acrobat Professional? You may be
able to adjust text there without having to load fonts. Other than
that, you may need high level impositioning software used by print
houses to do want you want. An actual print house may be another
source for an answer to this problem. Please post the solution as I'd
be interested to know.

HTH,

Bill