[X4U] Is anyone else excited about iCal Server?

Rod Duncan roduncan at telus.net
Wed Aug 9 13:26:39 PDT 2006

>On Aug 9, 2006, at 1:47 PM, Stroller wrote:
>
>>Is anyone else excited about iCal Server?
>
>I'm still trying to figure out if I am or not. I just want the
>ability for my wife and I to share (and edit) some calendars. I
>don't know if this will allow that or not.
>
>-Mike

Pleased to see Apple upgrading this application to include the
sharing feature. Currently, use the iCalx site to post and subscribe.
Don't want or need a paid .mac account. Sounds like this new upgrade
won't require a .mac subscription to share.

This new iCal should allow you and yours to share and edit, Mike. Now
we've got excitement.

Rod