[X4U] Leopard Features

Greg Chapel gchapel at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 9 22:11:20 PDT 2006

I don't really see why you are comparing Time Machine to RAID. Time
Machine is backup software. RAID is a HD storage system.

  Doesn't Tiger already support RAID right out of the  box. I haven't
tried it myself as my macs are all portables, however I have set up
RAID systems on Windows and Linux workstations. Usually it is fairly
simple as long as you have a good RAID controller, multiple drives,
good software, and know enough about RAID to set up the right typer
for your needs.