[X4U] moving PICTURES folder to 2nd drive

Doug McNutt douglist at macnauchtan.com
Thu Aug 10 09:20:00 PDT 2006

At 10:28 -0500 8/10/06, Kansas Territory wrote:
>Could someone suggest the "correct" way to set up ones Pictures  folder (including iPhoto folder) to a 2nd hard drive ?

I have had luck moving big folders, Developer Tools help for instance, to another disk while making an alias to the replacement location with the same name and leaving that around for others to find.

No problems yet. . .  .  .  .zzzzz.

--

Applescript syntax is like English spelling:
Roughly, though not thoroughly, thought through.