[X4U] Purchasing from Apple Computer

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Fri Aug 11 09:23:57 PDT 2006

I have a friend who is a retired federal employee. He has purchased
his previous Macs via the Apple Federal Employee Purchase program
while he was still employed but now, since he retired, he is
wondering if he qualifies for purchasing.

He doesn't see any easy way to connect with an actual person at Apple
to ask if he still qualifies. I don't have the URL for the store
pages that relate to this program. Does anyone have any information
(or opinions) regarding his purchasing through this method.

Jens
...lost in Montana...