[X4U] Airport Extreme

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Wed Aug 16 03:24:22 PDT 2006

A friend from Oregon has mailed me with the next problem.  I don't
have this card, so I ask the gurus from this group.

<<  I recently bought and installed an Airport Extreme card in my Mac
G4, which is running Tiger. The card is sloppy in the plug-in, and
I'm thinking maybe I should have purchased a regular Airport Card
instead of Airport Extreme for this old machine.  No one told me to
buy Airport Extreme, I just tried to get the latest equipment.
Could you tell me if I've made a mistake? The computer tells me that
the card is not installed, so I know something's wrong.>>

Paul Moortgat