[X4U] Address book data?

John Daschbach jldasch at mac.com
Tue Aug 22 07:54:10 PDT 2006

In a major error the other day I dragged my home directory onto the
Shelf in Pathfinder, thinking this would restore the home folder in
the shelf sidebar (like the sidebar in Finder).  This isn't how you
should do it, and it "simply" moved my entire home directory and
everything below it to the target in the sidebar I hit,
Applications.  It took some time to restore my folders due to
permission problems, but I got most things back.  However, somethings
are messed up.  For one, my address book is empty.  Where is the data
for address book stored?  I'm hoping it will be restorable from
either the main disk or a backup hard disk, but I need to find it.
It doesn't appear in a folder of Documents or Library.  Anybody know
where I should look?

-John