[X4U] search for duplicates

B. Kuestner kuestner at macnews.de
Sat Aug 26 01:33:27 PDT 2006

And then once more: If you are looking for "duplicate by content"
where filenames can be completely different, then the below tools
will usually fail.

Instead:
For images of all kinds, try GraphicsConverter.
iTunes has such a functionality for music.
MailScripts does the same for duplicate e-mails.

Björn