[X4U] iPod Questions

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Mon Dec 4 13:03:34 PST 2006

On 4 Dec 2006, at 19:30, Barbara Frederick wrote:
> ...  My son has been complaining that he can't play songs that he
> downloaded from iTunes on his GPS thingie.

Since Mr Forster has family responsibilities which prevent him
flaming after 6pm I guess it had better be I who points out that if
your son just bought the albums on CD and ripped them to MP3 in
iTunes then he could listen to the songs on his current digital music
player.

Ummm... 8gb Nano or Nintendo Wii for Christmas? That's a difficult
choice right there.

Stroller.