[X4U] Re: iPod Questions

Neil Lists at mac.com
Tue Dec 5 11:12:06 PST 2006

on 12/5/06 10:24 AM, Andrew J. Yon III wrote:

> Eight tracks. Lordy, I have to move up. When did they come out with those ?
> Mine only has 4 tracks. I love the magic of how the little wheel retracts up
> in there like a plane's landing gear though.
>
> Will OSX recognize eight tracks ?

You didn't have an emoticon to tell us if that statement was meant to be
taken tongue-in-cheek, so I'll take it seriously.  O/S X will recognize the
eight tracks taken two at a time through right and left analog audio inputs.
So, were you kidding or maybe just too young or too foreign to know about
eight track tapes?