[X4U] iPod Thanks

Barbara Frederick frederick at jersey.net
Tue Dec 5 17:45:23 PST 2006

Thank you for the answers to my question of what iPod to buy my son. I
found the answers much more informative and thought provoking than the
Apple web site ads. Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees, I
guess.  My son said that if I wanted to spend the cash on the big iPod
he wouldn't turn it down but he would be happy with a Nano that has a
sweat proof cover. Maybe I should spend the extra on a Shuffle for me.
What...jump from a portable CD player to a Shuffle?

Barbara, who is now having a panic attack about having to learn
something new after she just figured out that the CD player turns
"itself" off after 3 minutes!