[X4U] iLife 07?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Dec 5 20:42:24 PST 2006

At 9:19 AM +0100 12/5/06, Kirk McElhearn wrote:
>On Dec 5, 2006, at 7:39 AM, Kurt Hindenburg wrote:
>
>>  When does the new iLife 07 come out?  Is it worth buying 06 this
>>late in the year?  I'm on a G4 PPC Tiger if that matters.
>
>No, don't buy now - it generally comes out at the Macworld SF expo,
>which is early January.

I finally bought iLife '06 about a month ago, and my only regret is
that I didn't get it sooner.  If you are having problems with the
size of your iPhoto library then it might be worth getting, even this
close to when the new version will likely be out.  I know for me it
was worth it.

If you don't specifically need something (and the only thing I can
think of is iPhoto) then wait.

		Zane