[X4U] Subtle way of leaving the Dark Side

Spoolman Nancy nanc at spoolman.com
Wed Dec 6 19:00:35 PST 2006

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, Corey did make this himself. Many
years ago I had him make me a light switch cover and a teacher I know
painted it in the rainbow colors for my computer room. Well, Corey
had the foresight to keep the pattern and then expanded on it for my
Christmas present.

Actually, I did ask Corey if I could try to sell one. He doesn't
think it will, but I decided to go ahead and put it up on ebay last
night, just to see if it would get any hits. Cost is the thing. I
figured out that the item itself, not including the labor to make it,
costs at least $20. The engraving for the plaque was more than the
wood or the clock. Naturally, if he bought in quantity it might be OK.

It would help him so much if he could sell these. He does beautiful
woodworking, but this is unique as he thought of it himself and was
so much a PC person. Plus coming up with the saying! He said he's
tired of having to buy norton and spyware every year. One convert at
a time!  :)

I love your Macquarium! I've always wanted a MacQuarium! I have
several extras sitting around in my museum, but I'm not sure I have
what it takes to make one. And, I really don't care for fish, that
much. Now, if I could find some fake fix, that would be a different
story.

Nanc