[X4U] Word-Excel font warnings

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Thu Dec 7 12:39:54 PST 2006

When I start Word or Excel but strangely not Entourage I get warnings about
this font or that font is corrupt and I have to click through all these
warnings for the program to load. The problem is there are so many fonts
it¹s saying are ³corrupt² that I was clicking for over 10 minutes once. This
is ridiculous. No other program has any problems with these fonts just Word
and Excel. Is there someway to force Word/Excel to just load anyway and
ignore the font warnings without me having to click for 10 bloody minutes.
Why can¹t it just load and give me one error message at the end with all the
fonts it doesn¹t like? I¹ve been using Abi Word lately to get around this
problem but have to use Excel sometimes.

Thanx

Richard