[X4U] Apple's user base geezers?

Thomas Noel tnoel at mac.com
Fri Dec 8 09:12:32 PST 2006

Just what is the perceived problem with this supposed older base of
users? I am one of them, age 54, and I would note that this
demographic has the most disposable income. I have 5 Macs, 3 PCs, and
two Sun workstations served by 3 networked printers. And this is just
in my home! I bet Apple would love many more of me.