[X4U] OT? parallels problem

Steve Self steveself at mac.com
Sun Dec 10 05:39:24 PST 2006

Being a Mac user, I assume the "taskbar" is a Windows thing, as we
don't have one. So the issue is within Windows.... Unless you are
talking about the Dock. Yet I cannot imagine that Win-updates app
would run in the dock as it must be a XP program. So... Can you
differentiate and describe things a bit better?