[X4U] No video in browsers

David R. Boag spikedds at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 26 05:20:33 PST 2006

Thanks for pointing out my oversight. They are running 10.4.8.
Updating all the stuff in Software Update made no difference. I DON'T
know about Flash, and I don't believe they have Flip4Mac installed.

I'm not sure how relevant that is though. I'm pretty certain that
Apple is using QuickTime and not Flash for their video clips on their
website, right? Nonetheless, I'll see if they need to update Flash.

Any other ideas?
--
David R. Boag, DDS
spikedds at bellsouth.net