[X4U] Printing from FireFox vs Safari

Ed Graf edgraf at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 31 11:01:08 PST 2006

All,

I use a browser to access a "special" part of the company's computers
via an embedded Java applet in the Web page.

Printing from Safari, all is fine, the entire page prints out.

Printing from FireFox prints all but the embedded applet.  "Preview"
from the print dialog box also skips over the applet.  The only way
to print the page is to do a screenshot then print that.

Does anyone know what causes the difference and how I can have
FireFox print "properly"?

(FireFox is used because my partner visits some web sites with poorly
written code that FireFox handles okay that Safari chokes on)

Thanks in advance,

Ed