[X4U] Help. Explorer: never thought I would look for it

Germain M. germain_m at videotron.ca
Fri Feb 3 10:54:12 PST 2006

Hello,

I'm kind of embarrased. For my work and for a while I have to connect
to a site inorder to view live TV. The site sends me back a message
saying something like "your browser doesn't support ActiveX". After a
few search on the Net, I now understand Safari neither Firefox
support ActiveX. Am I rignt to understand only Explorer des? If so,
now it's nowhere to be found. Any found lnk to DL it is now dead
since...the day before yesterday (January 31st 06). Wow I never
imagine I could find myself needing Explorer again. Is there a way to
make Safari -or Fierfox- understand ActiveX? Or where can I DL Explorer?

Germain
iMac G5 / 1.8 mhz / 768 RAM
Tiger 10.4.2 français