[X4U] Another cool firefox feature

Wendy S. Austin wendy_austin at mac.com
Fri Feb 3 20:41:31 PST 2006

This discussion is very interesting and I am using both Safari and
Firefox.    There is one function in Safari that I find indispensable
and have not been able to find it anywhere in Firefox so perhaps
someone can help me out.   It is the 'Mail Contents of this page'
function, which opens  the browser page in an Email message all ready
to go.   In Firefox I can see 'Send Link', but nothing as easy as
sending the whole page.   I have not been able to find an extension
for this either.

Wendy Austin

Wendy Austin & Thomas Oswin
Mauritius Island