[X4U] Default Screen Capture format?

PoolMouse poolmouse_nyc at mac.com
Sun Feb 5 08:44:23 PST 2006

Mark Phillips <mark at mophilly.com> wrote:

>I don't recall the built-in options as I use Snaps Pro X. I like
>because it puts lots of options right in front of my face when I am
>taking the screen shot.
>
>It isn't free, of course, but if you have a bit of budget left over
>it is worth purchase price of $29.
>
>hth,
>
>   - Mark

snapzpro is essential for all of us who have to create documentation,
or who have to create short how-to video clips. nothing out there can
touch it.

may also want to spend a few minutes playing with "screencapture"
command in terminal. no man page for it (why is that apple?!) and
there doesn't seem to be a way to designate output format. nice tool
for remote machines.

don
--

don montalvo, nyc