[X4U] No AppleWorks on intel iMacs?

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Wed Feb 8 06:32:19 PST 2006

Simple (to use) is hard isn't it. I've found simpler for the end user
requires a lot more engineering and forethought. But for the people I have
to help on a daily basis no matter how "simple" something is they can't
figure it out. Some quote I read regarding software design said that not
matter how idiot proof software becomes the universe just produces better
idiots.