[X4U] FireFox and FullCircle

Milton van der Veen miltonlist at hurontel.on.ca
Wed Feb 8 09:18:31 PST 2006

I have quite a few subdirectories in there including a couple of
NetscapeChimera... and NetscapeGecko...  subdirectories with files
dating back to November, 2002. I guess they're from various browser
versions before Firefox. (And I've been using the same home directory
since 2002.)

Checking them in a text editor, each of the "manifest.ini" files
finishes with the following line with a URL Link to:
FullCircleURL0 = 1, 1, "http://www.fullcirclesoftware.com/"

Milton