[X4U] Hundreds of Files on Desktop could cause problems?

Spoolman Nancy nanc at spoolman.com
Fri Feb 10 11:31:56 PST 2006

Somewhere, not long ago, I read an article about how a thoroughly
cluttered desktop can cause problems. If you have lots of folders and
items on the desktop it said for every item on the desktop it's like
a window open. Eventually the computer slows down, to the point of
spinning beach ball quite often. This was in December when I read the
article. Well, it actually happened similar to that here in our
school district. What I'm trying to do is find the article. I thought
I had it bookmarked, but I can't find it anywhere!

Does anyone recall hearing of this? Or was I just dreaming and the
dream was so good I thought I was there?  :)

Nanc