[X4U] No AppleWorks on intel iMacs?

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Fri Feb 10 13:41:51 PST 2006

On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 08:32:19AM CST, Richard Gilmore <rgilmor at uwo.ca> wrote:
:
: Simple (to use) is hard isn't it. I've found simpler for the end user
: requires a lot more engineering and forethought. But for the people I have
: to help on a daily basis no matter how "simple" something is they can't
: figure it out. Some quote I read regarding software design said that not
: matter how idiot proof software becomes the universe just produces better
: idiots.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving
to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots.  So far, the Universe
is winning." - Rich Cook

--
Eugene
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/