[X4U] Multi-drive Firewire Enclosures

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sat Feb 11 08:25:02 PST 2006

To my extreme irritation my WeibeTech DuoGB enclosure has decided to
give up the ghost.  I've verified that both drives are fine, but the
enclosure is dead (the drives spun up and mounted last night, then
spun right down).

So, I'm in the market for a new enclosure or two (I've actually been
meaning to buy a 4-drive enclosure already), and am looking for
recommendations.  Does anyone have any experience with the following
seller on eBay?
http://stores.ebay.com/Superldg-Store

What I find really interesting is that thier Item #8763769998 looks
to be the exact same case as the WeibeTech DuoGB, just a different
front and top.  So I'm guessing I could use it for the parts I need
to fix my DuoGB case.

		Zane