[X4U] Looking for software that can do incremental backups...

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sun Feb 12 21:27:53 PST 2006

Scott McCulloch said:

>Excellent... Thanks Randy!

Actually, the terminology used by Kissell, and the use of terminology in
general to describe various backup program features, is ambiguous.  I
strongly advise that you look at the Intego resources that I referenced
and determine conclusively for yourself if Personal Backup X has the
features that you want.  I don't want you to risk throwing away your
money  because I'm not 100% sure if the program will do what you want.

Randy B. Singer

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is
no woman around to hear him ... is he still wrong?  - George Carlin