[X4U] ichat AV

Robert Ashton rashton at telus.net
Mon Feb 13 07:51:23 PST 2006

ichat has always worked fine. Last night I  got invited to a video
conference. When I clicked on accept key didn't  seam to register my
mouse click so I couldn't participate in the conference. One computer
is a mac mini and the other two are G5s. My computer was one of the
G5s. It was the other G5 that started the video conference. We
checked the preferences and every thing seamed to be set right. We
are running 10.4. and above. Any ideas would be appreciated. Bob