[X4U] double scroll bars in 10.4.x

Jerry K mac2 at oryx.cc
Wed Feb 15 12:10:11 PST 2006

Paul has it.

But not from the command.  I had been trying that, and several
variations, from an xterm.  These were all documented in the
macosxhints.com url below.  I not only logged out, but also rebooted my
system.

I also couldn't get Onyx to work.  Tried both as my user id and root.
Again, rebooted system after applying settings.

What finally worked for me, thanks Paul, was running the command from
Terminal.app, vs xterm.

I have no idea why that made a difference.  I didn't try TinkerTool.
That may have worked fine also.

Anyway, I have my double scroll bar arrows back again.  Thanks to
everyone who replied.

Jerry K