[X4U] Mail Import Question

Milton van der Veen miltonlist at hurontel.on.ca
Thu Feb 16 13:24:04 PST 2006

Bob,

Thanks for the idea ... I have a similar situation and your solution
looks like a good one. It seems that no one replied to your query so
I'll take a stab at it.

Could it be a permissions problem? You might want to check the file
and see if you have read/write privileges. Otherwise, I wonder if the
file needs to be inside the Mail folder or at least a folder to which
you have permission. Just a thought.

Milton