[X4U] 10.4.5

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Sat Feb 18 10:01:40 PST 2006

There's a new Quicken update out, released a day or two ago.

Norm
---
Norman A. Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving
to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots.  So far, the Universe
is winning."
Rich Cook