[X4U] Pioneer DVR-110DBK

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Sun Feb 19 14:46:30 PST 2006

On 19 Feb 2006, at 18:58, Linda wrote:

> On 2/19/06 12:50 PM, Paul Moortgat wrote:
>
>> : Message contains [1] file attachments
>>
>> (the attachment is not included here and I didn't opened it)
>> If anyone has an answer for this, I would like to hear it.
>
> Very strange, as I sent a text-only message, with no attachment.

The message body was the basian classification for your message, the
attachment was your message itself.

The problem is not with the mailing list but with the mail system
of / for job at doshikenya.com - he should promptly fix it, have it pass
anything containing the header-line 'List-Id: 	"A place to discuss
Mac OS X for the casual user." <x4u.listserver.themacintoshguy.com>',
unsubscribe, apologise, &/or flog himself with a sheaf of rusty
barbed wire.

Stroller.