[X4U] FW: [Fwd: US-CERT Technical Cyber Security Alert TA06-053A -- Apple Mac OS X Safari Command Execution Vulnerability]

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 23 10:20:06 PST 2006

Yes, it's been discussed pretty vociferously on many Mac web sites. The
current workaround is just as described in the CERT Alert - Disable Safari's
"Open 'safe' files after downloading" preference. I don't think this solves
the vulnerability in Mail, however, and I expect to see a security update
from Apple within a week or two.