[X4U] MacBook Pro v Powerbook G4 universal binary bench-test

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Thu Feb 23 17:59:49 PST 2006

On 23 Feb 2006, at 22:53, Brett Conlon wrote:

> The link is returning an error for me. Is it down for you?

I'm afraid so - it was working at the time I posted but currently
Coral Cache is returning the "Error 500" page and I can't find a
Google cache either (presumably because it's hasn't been indexed yet).

The joke on Slashdot is that geekpatrol.ca must be hosted on a G4    ;)

Another review is at http://www.craigtheguru.com/reports/
MacBook_Pro_Performance_Analysis.php but I believe this was done on
pre-productions MacBooks. I'm not sure whether this is the case with
the Geekpatrol review - keep clicking on http://www.geekpatrol.ca/
blog/89/ and see if it helps bump-start the server.  ;P

Stroller.