[X4U] Browser for ftp?

Mark Phillips mark at mophilly.com
Fri Feb 24 07:23:02 PST 2006

On Feb 24, 2006, at 7:12 AM, Daly Jessup wrote:

> Do you know which version of OS X allowed the uploads in the Finder?

As I mentioned in my post, I don't know if this works. I agree the
download works and download did not in previous versions of the OS. I
haven't tried it in the newer versions and if someone has a pubic
server that allows upload I will be happy to spend a few minutes to
find out.

FWIW, I don't allow FTP transfers to/from my external facing servers.
Internally I use shared mounts for file transfers so FTP is not
involved. For these reasons I haven't tested the built-in FTP client
beyond using it for downloading from a few public servers during the
10.2 era.

  - Mark