[X4U] Finding stay fonts

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Fri Feb 24 11:24:26 PST 2006

On 2/24/06 1:04 PM, Mark Des Cotes wrote:

> Do
> fonts have a certain "Type" or "Creator" that I can search for?

I just dropped a few fonts on MacLink Plus to check their Type and Creator.

An OS X 10.3.9 .dfont is Type: FFIL Creator: DMOV. A normal TrueType font is
the same.

A Postscript Type 1 outline font (from P22) is Type: LWFN Creator: ACp1. The
other half is the same as above -- Type: FFIL Creator: DMOV.

A Postscript Type 1 outline front (from Adobe) is Type: LWFN Creator: ASPF.

peace,
Linda