[X4U] ibook G4 wireless card?

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 24 14:28:12 PST 2006

It is detailed in the User's Manual how to install an AirPort card. I will
assume that you don't have the manual and that's why you're asking. You can
download one at Apple's iBook Support web site:
http://www.apple.com/support/ibook

Here's a direct link to the PDF:
<http://manuals.info.apple.com/Apple_Support_Area/Manuals/ibook/0221682iBook
G4UG.pdf>

You'll want to go to page 51: Installing an AirPort Extreme Card