[X4U] Random shut downs

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Sat Feb 25 07:47:55 PST 2006

By 'click and shut off' are describing a situation like you pulled
the power cord out or does this mean a normal OS shut down?

Do you have a bunch of USB stuff hanging off of the computer? Bus
powered firewire units?

My gut feeling is that like others have stated, look at the iMac's
power supply.

Is the computer still under warranty? :)

Jens