[X4U] Re: Apple mail problems

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Sat Feb 25 08:24:26 PST 2006

On 2/25/06 6:32 AM, CYNTHIA MOORE wrote:

> As for the system fonts, I don't remember bringing up
> that dialogue box. Right now I have closed every font
> except system fonts, arial, helvetica and times.

You need more than those three.

You NEED Helvetica Neue.dfont and the various Lucida families installed for
Mail to work. For your OS to run, you also need Last Resort, etc. I
recommend you search for "Font Management" on Apple's site and find their
KBase article on it. I'm out the door or I'd look it up myself... sorry!

-Linda