[X4U] Turn on "Require password" -> Turn off Bluetooth

B. Kuestner kuestner at macnews.de
Tue Feb 28 12:29:11 PST 2006

> Also, any idea how to permanently turn off Bluetooth and access to it?

I don't know exactly how permanently you would like it to be. But in
the "Network" pref pane select "Configurations" from the menu and
turn it off. That takes care of it.

Of course, if you don't trust other system administrators, you would
have to remove some software from the system. But I would say in this
situation you have a larger problem than just Bluetooth.

björn