[X4U] G-5/Costco

Vicki Allwardt vallwardt at mac.com
Tue Feb 28 20:25:25 PST 2006

Just came back from a routine trip to Costco with a brand new G-5
iMac, including a 4 year Apple Care Protection plan for $1479.99.
Was planning to hold out for the intel chip model, but just couldn't
resist.  This one still runs Classic, though I don't really need it.
A good bargain I believe.  I opened the box at 5pm, started the
firewire transfer at 5:15, completed that and ran all updates and
finished before 8pm.  Now I don't even have to buy Quicken 2006, as
they said they would no longer recognise my 2003 software.  Thank you
Apple!

Vicki Allwardt CDA
www.folkhearts.com